Friday, November 22, 2013

God's plan while waiting for the spiritual prayer partner and mate.

Just recently I was speaking with a gentleman, and he very nicely gave me his cell phone number, he said, he liked talking with me, and would I be willing to talk with him over the phone some time? Before I took his number I asked, “are you married or in a relationship?” He seemed a little put off by my question. So I made it quite clear if he has a significant other, I would not disrespect that person by entertaining conversations with him in a personal manner, without their knowledge. So, he smiled and assured me that he was single and no one would be offended, if I called him. Then my next statement to him made him laugh and pull back. I said, “I might call you, and invite you to my congregation.” That really threw him into a guarded response. He laughed nervously, and said, “I don’t know about that.”  I took a mental and spiritual note of his hesitation and fear. Right Then, and there, I decided I would NOT call him.  I would continue to speak to him whenever our paths crossed.  I will, however, pray for him and his eternal soul.
So with this experience, my mind wondered what my Father, Abba would say to me about dating. In the past I have rarely prayed for a mate. Mostly, I have prayed for my friends and my single daughter.  So, Abba and I started to talk about dating. I questioned who is the ideal mate, husband? What does He desire for His single daughters?
Then He told me to look at what he has already said in the Word, about that. So I went to the law of first mention which is in Genesis 2 18 The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”19 Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. 20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals. But for Adam[f] no suitable helper was found. 21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs[g] and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[h] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.23 The man said,” This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.”24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.25 Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.5Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing[b]her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body. 31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.”[c] 32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
 What did I understand from those scriptures? Well unless the situation is to save a nation or family and God has instructed otherwise, like he did with Ruth and Esther. Then, the man is to be the initiator in all his relationships.   It is a sad day, to see what culture has done to God’s divine order. In today’s culture the women are seeking out the males and the males are allowing themselves to be hunted. This is NOT God’s way.  
Likewise, there is NO mention of any relationship in ANY of The Bible stories about God putting two males or two females together. That is not an option in God’s culture.
Paul also said It is not good to burn with lust. “it is better marry than to burn.” Godly men, have Godly desires. So, if we are following the laws of nature and the laws of the scriptures, God has a Godly plan for each union in Him. This has to be prayed over, protected, and guarded by both parties. Why? so that the devil, doesn’t come in between the love relationship and turn it to hate, resentment, lust and all sorts of evil.
So what should the single female be doing while waiting for the man of God to get up his courage? Well, she should be praying for the man of God, who is seeking his rib?  She should be praying that this man will love her as Christ loves the church.  Along with praying she should begin to make her body, soul and mind healthy and ready to bear his children, also to receive and submit to his love. 
If a woman is past child bearing and does not desire to have children, then she should be prepared to receive the mate who already has a family from previous marriage, and is also past child bearing age.

Those who are young and active should go about their daily lives fulfilling all that God has planned for them. It is He God, who has the right rib, for each male. It is God who does the blending. Let us allow Him, Abba, Daddy to miraculously join hearts and spirits together. Stop following the world’s show business relationships. it is NOT “One life to live, or Scandal.” Love God’s way is submitting to Holy Spirit, who is leading us, in the correct love triangle, where God is always involved. Just as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are in an unconditional love triangle with each other. God is LOVE! We are to copy, follow and pattern His love. Then, and only then, will We have the best everlasting love triangle.  Christ will NEVER divorce his Bride. That is NOT an option in God’s Kingdom.  That is why unless two agree in spirit, to worship the same God, in the same manner, they should NEVER walk together. 
This is the word of the Lord.  

No comments:

Post a Comment